We have +20 years’ experience in training people and teams across several domains and contexts, such as education, technology, manufacturing, e-commerce, and marketing, and on a wide variety of methods, frameworks, and management philosophies:
- Kanban, a method for defining, managing and improving services that create and deliver knowledge work, and also, an evolutionary change management method capable of reducing individual and collective resistance to beneficial change, in line with the organization’s strategy and goals.
- HiveFlex™, a value-driven framework for developing and supporting autonomous and self-organized teams to address complex challenges, in order to unleash human creativity, create value for everyone involved, make change easier, build resilient organizations, and align with how life thrives, that is, strengthen organizational agility.
- eduScrum®, a framework for coaching and developing people, within which self-organized teams can tackle complex problems, while productively and creatively achieving learning goals and personal growth of the highest possible value.
- Scrum, a framework for developing, delivering, and sustaining complex products, within which people can address complex problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value.
- Lean Management, a holistic approach to design and sustain human-driven enterprise systems, building on the pillars of respect for people and continuous improvement, consisting of a set of principles, behaviors, and practices, such as Kaizen, Kata, Just-in-Time and Kanban, among others.
- OpenSpace Agility®, a safe, pragmatic and repeatable engagement and change management method for getting a rapid and lasting Agile adoption within an organization.
- Management 3.0, an ever-changing collection of games, tools, and practices to help any worker to manage the organization. It is a way of looking at work systems with a strong focus on people.