€1500 + VAT
When will this course take place?
Where will this course take place?
- Usually, our public courses are held in Paredes or Paços de Ferreira, in the North of Portugal, where our main office is located.
- When organizing public courses we take care of all the logistics for you: training room, a nice hotel room with break-feast included, lunches, coffee breaks, and a nice evening for all participants to know each other, mingle and establish great personal relationships. You just have to bring yourself with your open mind and good mood.
- When organizing private courses for Clients or Conference organizers, all logistics costs are borne by the Client, including our travel expenses and hotel accommodation(s). Therefore, we are open to negotiating special rates in advance.
Who should attend?
What do I need to know before attending?
- You need to have attended our Agility Foundations course.
- You need to have at least 6 months of product/service/capability development practice in a Lean and/or Agile environment.
How much will I invest?
- Time: 3 days (24 hours).
- Price: 1.500 EUR per person + VAT for public courses held near our office in the North of Portugal.
- Special prices are available for groups (3 or more people from the same organization), Conference organizers and, of course, to all our Coaching & Consulting Clients.
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Developing a sense-making strategy.
- Developing an impact roadmap.
- Developing parallel fast prototypes.
- Defining value propositions.
- Developing story maps.
You will develop the skills to:
What topics will be covered?
What value will I get from this course?