Do you want to get your team’s work under control?
Take the 1-day Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) training and learn the basics of the Kanban Method, how to get work organized, and how to improve visibility, communication, and collaboration on a team level.
Certified by Lean Kanban University (LKU), this 1-day introductory Kanban course (taught in Portuguese or in English) provides the knowledge and skills you need to apply Kanban at a team level, and how to dynamically manage your teamwork by determining what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to take off the to-do list forever.
The TKP class is a great place to start with the Kanban! Learn how to improve your teamwork and earn the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) Professional Credential from LKU.
When will this course take place?
Where will this course take place?
- Usually, our public courses are held in Paredes or Paços de Ferreira, in the North of Portugal, where our main office is located.
- When organizing public courses we take care of all the logistics for you: training room, a nice hotel room with break-feast included, lunches, coffee breaks, and a nice evening for all participants to know each other, mingle and establish great personal relationships. You just have to bring yourself with your open mind and good mood.
- When organizing private courses for Clients or Conference organizers, all logistics costs are borne by the Client, including our travel expenses and hotel accommodation(s). Therefore, we are open to negotiating special rates in advance.
Who should attend?
- Managers and Team members who want to understand key concepts in Kanban and get started.
What do I need to know before attending?
- All experience levels are welcome.
- No previous Kanban training or experience is required.
How much will I invest?
- Time: 1 day (8 hours).
- Price: 500 EUR per person + VAT for public courses held near our office in the North of Portugal.
- Special prices are available for groups (3 or more people from the same organization), Conference organizers and, of course, to all our Coaching & Consulting Clients.
What will I achieve by completing this training?
You will learn:
- The Kanban method, its principles and practices and how to apply them to your team.
- How to design and implement a Kanban team board.
- Visualizing basics; different work types and associated risk.
- A variety of Kanban team board designs and styles.
You will gain hands-on experience in:
- Visualizing work for transparency and predictability.
- Organizing processes and tasks using Kanban systems.
- Balancing a team’s urgent and important tasks.
- Maintaining a predictable workflow.
- Operating a Kanban system.
You will develop the skills to:
- Design and implement a basic Kanban board for your team.
- Understand work item types.
What topics will be covered?
This 1-day hands-on course follows the official Lean Kanban University (LKU) training materials produced by David J Anderson, Mike Burrows, and other leading Lean Kanban experts:
What value will I get from this course?
- Lifetime access to all TKP e-learning materials produced, or to be produced, by IOSAE (on this website).
- Training certified by the Lean Kanban University (LKU) through an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT).
- A Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) Certificate of Completion from the LKU.
- A Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) Professional Credential from the LKU.
- An LKU Membership and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
- Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members.
- A digital copy of the book Kanban by David J. Anderson, or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows.
- 8 SEUs (Scrum Educational Units) towards your CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) by the Scrum Alliance.
- 8 PDUs (Professional Development Units) towards your CCR (Continuing Certification Requirements) by the PMI.